PDA

View Full Version : Sheets for bassinet of Graco Pack n Play

stacyim
11-05-2002, 10:07 PM
I am expecting in 6 weeks and have a Graco Pack n Play with a bassinet. I recently heard that the Graco sheets are poor quality. Is this true? If so, can you recommend another brand that fits well? Thanks.

Momof3Labs
11-05-2002, 11:35 PM
I don't know about the Graco sheets, but the Nojo terry cloth sheets (from BRU) fit mine pretty well.

Lori
mommy to Colin Daniel 9/28/02

holland2
11-06-2002, 10:28 AM
Graco sheets are not poor quality in the sense that they last several washes. The problem with is that they are not 100% cotton and hence not that soft. I put a blanket on the sheet for my little one when she was first born. Later on when she used it as a bed for a couple of months (as we lived with my in-laws), I used a normal crib sheet and tucked it in really really well.

JMarie
11-06-2002, 06:34 PM
I bought the Tykes ones at Target for my sister and they washed up nice and soft. I don't know how well they'll hold up - she only used them a few times while visiting, but there wasn't any shrinkage.

JMarie
EDD 2/23/03
Aidan Christopher

wingate702
11-28-2002, 06:07 PM
The sheets really aren't that great (I have 2). Baby depot sells terry cloth sheets for the bassinet and I really like the feel of them.

Cheryl

LisaS
12-01-2002, 04:08 PM
The best sheets are the cotton t-shirt fabric sheets. I bought my original ones from BuyBuyBaby (their own brand BBB) but recently just got an extra one from babycenter.com -- the american baby company brand and its great. This cotton jersey t-shirt fabric washes well, feels amazing and lasts. I find that terry tends to get pilly so I am not crazy about terry sheets. Good luck.