PDA

View Full Version : Popsicle Toes bedding

m2tandk
11-27-2002, 04:25 PM
Anybody heard of or order this brand?? They have a beautiful girls bedding set I am in love with. They ARE pricey, a 4 piece set is $400. BUT, if the quality is good, I may buy just the quilt and bumper and use cheaper solid color sheets from Lands End. Just curious if anybody has seen or used this bedding.

Kelly
TTC #3

angelil
12-22-2002, 07:28 PM
Are you sure Popsicle Toes is the brand name of the bedding and not just the website/store where the bedding is available? I found a bedding set I liked on the popsicletoes.com website, but when you click "about this bedding," it tells you who the manufacturer was (in my case, Sumersault). It was very expensive on the popsicle toes site. I did another web search using the name of the bedding and the manufacturer, and found the bedding in several other places. The place I ordered it from was $88 cheaper than popsicle toes (the only problem is that I have yet to receive it; it's backordered!). Popsicle toes ended up being the most expensive out of any of the places I saw the bedding. You may be able to find the same thing elsewhere for cheaper.