PDA

View Full Version : Extra Long Crib Sheets

smith_mom
12-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Hello,

This is my first time on this message board. First, I must admitt that my husband and I were suckered into the Baby Tenda products. About 2 1/2 years ago we bought the Baby Tenda Crib and Feeding seat. I have just recently had a second child and I noticed that my crib sheets need replacing. But the baby tenda mattress is an odd size, so I need extra long crib sheets (28" X 54"). I really don't want to give the baby tenda company any more money. Does anyone know were I can find extra long crib sheets?? Please help me.

Thanks

Momof3Labs
12-04-2002, 11:26 PM
I've never heard of extra long crib sheets. Kind of a funny idea, since most babies never get too tall for their cribs!

Do you know anyone who sews? Crib sheets are fairly straightforward to make.

Lori
mommy to Colin Daniel 9/28/02

etwahl
12-04-2002, 11:35 PM
I can't comment on the extra long crib sheets, but I just wanted to comment on the Babee Tenda. We ALMOST got suckered into buying one of their feeding tables. This was a couple months ago. But I'm so thankful for the internet, because that is how I found out about them, and ultimately discovered the Baby Bargains book. It's just amazing to me that they would build their mattress longer than standard. What a slimey way to force people to buy their sheets and bedding. Ridiculous!