PDA

View Full Version : J. Lamb Sta-On Crib Sheets

Jennifer_W
12-06-2002, 05:55 PM
Perhaps this is old news, but I was really happy to run across the J. Lamb Sta-On crib sheets at Sears (no longer available at JCPenney's). They're packaged as Little Wonders Secure Fitting Crib Sheets and come in 100% cotton woven and knit in four colors--white, pink, yellow and blue. Can't remember if they had flannel. These sheets are listed third out of the seven top sheets in the 2001 Good Husekeeping safety test results. I bought the knit sheet ($11.99) and have been really pleased. It stood up to my two year old who likes to strip her bed. Also, the fabric seems to be better quality than the Carter's sheet that I was replacing due to a hole.

Packaging info idenfities them as the J. Lamb sheets and discusses the GH Institute's safety tests.

Jennifer

cchavez
12-06-2002, 09:36 PM
I would like to know how I can find the link to the GH results on crib sheets. Thanks.

Momof3Labs
12-06-2002, 10:03 PM
It was a little elusive, but I finally tracked it down...

http://www.babybargainsbook.com/babybargains/news.htm

Scroll down for the Fields' take, and the link to the test results.

Lori
mommy to Colin 9/28/02

Jennifer_W
12-10-2002, 01:43 PM
Ugh, I bragged on these sheets, but must admit the knit sheet shrank A LOT after the fourth or fifth washing. The sides barely tuck under the bottom of the mattress now and it's getting tougher to get on the bed. The design is excellent but I think the woven sheet may well be a better buy. Hopefully they have flannel. If so, I will try that.

Sorry, Jennifer

Momof3Labs
12-10-2002, 10:36 PM
Jennifer,

I've had good luck with flannel sheets from The Company Store - very roomy and very soft!

Lori & Colin 9/28/02