PDA

View Full Version : safe crib sheets

cchavez
12-09-2002, 09:05 PM
WE are pretty sure we are getting the the Glenna Jean Serengetti bedding for our baby. But I heard the sheet is not that great. I will need to find some safe, good-fitting sheets in a cream color. I have registered for the Carter's sheets and Koala sheets in ecru at Babies R US. Are these safe? I tried looking for some of the sheets listed on the GH instistude review/study but I can't find them. Thanks.

Momof3Labs
12-09-2002, 10:34 PM
I don't know if they make ecru/cream, but I really like the flannel sheets from The Company Store - very soft on Colin's face!

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

Rachels
12-10-2002, 04:04 PM
I have the Carter's sheets. They stay on very well.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

kathsmom
12-10-2002, 09:37 PM
Rachel,

How thick is your crib mattress? I tried the Carter's sheets on my mattress after washing them according to the package instructions and they would not fit the mattress (I have a 6 inch thick mattress). BRU took them back and I ordered the Lands' End barnyard crib sheets. They have an 11 inch pocket and they fit over the mattress with no problems. I would have loved to have been able to use the Carter's sheets, since they were cheaper. Maybe I got 2 bad ones out of the bunch.

Toni - mom to Katherine (5/19/96) and Andrew (9/23/02)