PDA

View Full Version : Best pric e on sleep sacs?

ddmarsh
12-26-2002, 09:15 AM
Target.com has them for 19.99, but is out of the pink :(. Anyone else have them for that price (I know I've seen them for up to $29.99).

TIA

Debbie

jubilee
12-26-2002, 11:31 AM
I saw them just last week at my local Sears store. It was a "gift pack" of two...one yellow and the other either pick or blue for $25, and they were the halo sleep sacks that have embrodered on them "back to sleep". And if your store is set up like mine, they were in a clear box near the cribs and blankets. A portion of the sale goes to the SIDS alliance, too.

Julie

daisymommy
12-26-2002, 01:33 PM
If you don't mind sleeves on them, Carter's is the cheapest by far. Babies-R-Us has them for about $12.00 and your local Carter's Outlet (if you're lucky enough to have one around) sells them for $7-$10. They come in a variety of colors and prints, and are wonderful! I just put Josh in a onesie and socks, and zip him up in his sleep sack for the night! (or put him in a light sleeper underneath if it's really cold). There was a discussion about the Carter's brand having sleeves on them earlier in this forum (you'll have to do a search.) Some people cut off the sleeves and sew a simple zig-zag hem around the edges to finish it off. But, they haven't been a problem for us at all. Good Luck!

Momof3Labs
12-26-2002, 10:04 PM
We're also big fans of the Carter's sacks - the halo sacks are waaaaay overpriced in comparison! Colin has slept in the Carter's since birth. Kohl's also has both the halo sacks and the Carter's sacks.

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

ddmarsh
12-26-2002, 11:38 PM
Thanks - I'll have to check Sears or Kohls for the Halo ones b/c I am not a sewer so I need to buy them already sleeveless :).

Debbie

cvharris
01-08-2003, 07:46 PM
The SIDS Alliance of Illinois sells them for $20 each or $15 each if you order 3 or more. Plus FREE SHIPPING. I think they have both cotton and fleece in a variety of colors and sizes. I had three sent to a relative who LOVED them. Plus any profit they make goes to SIDS research.

Their phone number is 630-305-7300.