PDA

View Full Version : Flannel crib sheets?

Rachels
12-29-2002, 10:19 AM
Who makes a good, soft, flannel crib sheet? We have cotton ones that we like, but they get chilly now that it's winter.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Momof3Labs
12-29-2002, 03:11 PM
I looooove Colin's flannel sheets from the Company Store, and want to get some for our bed! But someone suggested that they might not be making them anymore - I find that hard to believe!

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

JerseyMom
12-30-2002, 08:20 PM
The Company Store does still sell flannel sheets, since I just ordered a few today. I have really liked everything I have gotten from that company, so I look forward to getting these soon too.

akc
12-30-2002, 10:32 PM
Hi - It was me who was searching - I'll update my own post as well. I finally found them under flannel sheets in general. Look there and then look for the crib/toddler bed size in fitted sheet (not the most intuitive, but still there!) But now I also see them under crib bedding so maybe I just hit it when their inventory was low. It's possible that these sheets aren't a big Christmas item, so now they've returned.

I'll have to order one for myself as well! I went with these fleece sheets from www.fleecebaby.com (see my other post) and they are unbelievably soft. My daughter drools buckets (just about to get two teeth and was getting irritated skin from wet sheets (applies to flannel and cotton) and these were the best. They keep the wet away (just like fleece does for athletes) and are unbelievably soft. But, they don't come at the price of the regular flannels, so go with what you need.

Good luck -

Alexa