PDA

View Full Version : Cute pictures at Z Gallery

etwahl1
01-03-2003, 08:36 AM
MIL just bought us the cutest pictures for the baby's room at, of all places, Z Gallery. It's a set of 3 pictures -- two are of cats and one is of a dog. They're very cute, but not too "cutesy". They will grow with the baby as it gets older.

Anyway just wanted to post mostly because we never in a million years would have thought to look for pictures at Z Gallery, but just happened to stumble upon them and am very impressed. They had several styles and themes that would be appropriate for a baby/kid's room. And they're unique. Not the typical decor items you'd find at a regular baby store.

Tammy,
EDD March '03

kathsmom
01-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Tammy,

Is Z Gallery a store or a website? I would like to see what they have to help decorate DS's room!

TIA!

Toni - mom to Katherine (5/19/96) and Andrew (9/23/02)

etwahl1
01-05-2003, 11:27 PM
It's a store and a web site. Two of the pictures we got are on the website here:

http://www.zgallery.com/shop/search/results.asp?searchfor=Children&searchin=Art

We got the "red dog" and the "white cat with ball" plus another matching one that is of a cat that looks kind of like a cow (white with big black marks). Very cute and unique. They have a lot more "in store" but you can also check their store locations from their site. Good luck!

Tammy,
EDD March '03

kathsmom
01-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Tammy,

Those pictures are so cute!! You're right, they don't look too "cutesy". I LOVE the giraffes - I have a thing for them, ever since DD made one at preschool. Thank you so much for posting the website. I will have to see if they have a store here in the Atlanta area.

Thanks again!

Toni - mom to Katherine (5/19/96) and Andrew (9/23/02)

etwahl1
01-06-2003, 12:42 PM
The giraffe picture is very cute. I could see that being a really cute theme in a room -- wild animal theme. I've some really great stuffed giraffes, hipos, etc. Similar to the style of those pictures. I've seen them in several boutique type baby stores. Very cute. Good luck!

Tammy,
EDD March '03