PDA

View Full Version : Crown Jewel Crib Mattress and Mattress Pads

babyengberg
01-10-2003, 06:58 PM
Help! I am beginning to become very frustrated with getting my son's bedding together. I purchased the Sealy Crown Jewel Crib Mattress, which is a standard (28" x 52" ) crib mattress, and have now purchased two mattress pads that do not fit on the mattress. The first one, the Evenflo mattress pad, was so rigid around the edges that I could not get all four sides encased at the same time and smooth the top down. The one I exchanged today for the Evenflo is even worse, Kidsline's Micro Safe mattress pad. I can't get the pad on three corners, let alone four.

Does anyone have a mattress pad that they really like that they have on their Sealy Crown Jewel crib mattress that they could recommend?

Tina
Due 2/25/03 with Baby Boy Engberg

spence1
01-13-2003, 02:40 PM
I have that mattress and the UltraSoft Quilted Crib Mattress Pad
By Continental Quilting Co. mattress pad from babies'r us. the pad is plenty big. .. my baby isn't here yet, so i don't knwo if i have any complaints yet, but it certainly fits fine.

StaceyKim
03-16-2003, 11:08 AM
I also bought the Evenflo Comfort Fit Deluxe Mattress Pad from BRU and it is horrible! It doesn't fit the standard sized crib mattress at all. Grrrrrrrrrr. I am going to try to return it today! I just ordered the Lands End Mattress Pad. I heard it was good.