PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Filly bedding or Pali Design bedding on-line?

elizab27
01-15-2003, 01:32 PM
In my search for a neutral schemed baby bedding I came across a set that I think was called Filly. It was shades of grays and some of the fabrics had horses on it. I can't remember who the manufacturer is and I can't seem to find it on-line anywhere anymore. They had another set that was interchangeable, but I don't recall the name of that set either (pregnancy brain mush).

Also, I stumbled across a bedding set by Pali Design in a store, it was called Aspen (tans and taupes), but they only had one, it's been sold and I can't seem to find Aspen or much bedding by Pali Design on-line.

Any info on either of these, or a suggestion for a neutral (grays, beiges, taupes, tans, etc.) bedding that's not too cutesy (boy)and good quality would be really appreciated!!! Right now I'm leaning towards a few pieces from Baby Cheetah and Woodlands by Glenna Jean (although my husband is still iffy on the animal prints)

angusmom
01-15-2003, 06:51 PM
Filly was from Cotton Tale Designs. It had a sister pattern called Kentucky Derby. Unfortunately, both these patterns were discontinued by Cotton Tale in recent months. You could call Cotton Tale and see if they have any stock leftover, but it's highly unlikely. Their web site is http://www.cottontaledesigns.com/

The Pali bedding is produced under the name Pali Fine Linens and it's all manufactured by Glenna Jean. You can reach Glenna Jean at 1-800-446-6018. It is some beautiful stuff for sure! I don't know of anyone online who sells it. I think Pali makes Glenna Jean restrict its distribution to specialty stores only.

Good luck!