PDA

View Full Version : Rave for Fleecebaby.com sheets...

joodyjr
01-17-2003, 08:12 PM
Can I just tell you how incredibly soft these are??? Plus I love that I am no longer putting her to sleep in a cold bed. AND... I don't have to keep fighting with the sheet to keep the opposite end on while I am trying to stretch the other end on. AND her sheet isn't stiff as a board in the morning from drooling on it. AND it appears to be virtually impossible for the sheet to slip off the mattress.

I am so jealous.

Rachels
01-22-2003, 11:24 AM
I totally agree. These sheets are terrific. I want one for myself! It's seven degrees here, and Abigail is the only one with a warm bed!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

mama2be
01-25-2003, 07:24 PM
Is there another name for them???? I cna not find their web page...

Andrea S
01-25-2003, 09:55 PM
I just tried and it works I am going to place an order also.

Andrea

mama2be
01-25-2003, 10:28 PM
I don't know what the problem was...I know I type so quick that I mess up all of my words...but I kept checking...

They look nice, I wonder if they'd custom some round ones for my round crib!!!

Andrea S
01-25-2003, 10:52 PM
You should email her. I emailed her on Friday about mattress sizes and she responded back quickly. I also asked her about sheets for pack n play and she said she is going to make some prototypes for her next product line.

Andrea

Momof3Labs
01-26-2003, 10:34 AM
Neve, I bet that your seamstress could make them for your round crib! The fleece is readily available at fabric stores.

Instead of paying $36 + shipping for these sheets, I bought fleece and plan to attach elastic and snaps (like the ultimate crib sheet) to make a topper for Colin's bed. Cost? About $10 each!

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

mama2be
01-26-2003, 12:32 PM
How funny you mention that...as I drifted off to sleep last night (cold) I was wondering if she could make sheets for the crib...

Good idea...I'm going ot contact her...fleece sheets....WOW!!!!!! :)I don't hink I'd ever get up to take care of him if I had them :)