PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Little Tykes Pack n Play Sheets?

cinrein
01-23-2003, 03:42 PM
I heard that people found these at Target, but I've checked 2 local Targets and they don't seem to carry them. They also are not available on target.com anymore. Anyone know where I can find some, or a comparable sheet for a Graco Pack-n-Play? BTW--I know Graco makes them but they don't have any elastic on them and are not 100% cotton.

Cindy
edd 2/14/03

JMarie
01-23-2003, 08:24 PM
Target just recently discontinued last years line and clearanced all the Little Tykes items. I was just in our local one this evening and they are just now starting to put out this year's selections. They do have the PNP sheets - two for $10.99, I think. I would check this weekend to see if your store has them (I'm in the Chicago area, so I know the Midwest received their shipments). HTH!

JMarie
EDD 2/23/03
Aidan Christopher

egoldber
01-23-2003, 09:27 PM
I agree. I was in my Target today and they had completely "re-done" the baby section with all new stuff. This was done since last week (yeah, I spend waaayyyy too much time at Target).

HTH,

JMarie
01-23-2003, 11:37 PM
Did you happen to see the Amy Coe bedding and accessories? They were just starting to put them out, but the chenille blankets were SO soft and the plaid bumpers and lamp shades were adorable - I just love plaid. The way everything was packaged and presented was just great - you wouldn't even have to wrap it as a gift! I already have everything I need, but I think I'm already designing my second child's nursery...

JMarie
EDD 2/23/03
Aidan Christopher

Momof3Labs
01-24-2003, 12:23 AM
You could also try the Nojo terry cloth PNP sheets at BRU. They are quite soft and have elastic all the way around.

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

sarsah
01-25-2003, 11:04 PM
Try a Carters outlet -- Tykes brand is made by Carters. Also, some Babies R Us stores carry the Graco & Nojo brand of PNP sheets.

Sarah....