PDA

View Full Version : Land's End Sheets

STEPHD219
01-24-2003, 06:48 PM
While I check these message boards daily, I have never posted before. I am expecting my first baby in late March and am driving myself crazy trying to decide what type of fitted sheets to buy for the crib! I thought I had finally decided on the sheets from Land's End, but now see that they didn't perform so well on the Good Housekeeping test.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with these sheets? The gingham is on sale (really cheap) and the knit sheets seem like great quality. Any imput would be apprectiated.

Thanks in advance,
Stephanie

danielleh
01-25-2003, 05:01 PM
I have the solid blue knit sheets, bumper and crib skirt from Land's End and have been very happy with the quality. The sheets have elastic all the way around and have deep pockets that fit the mattress securely. I also like that the bumper has velcro on the ties, which I feel makes it easier to take off/put on.

Danielle
mom to Jimmy born 8/29/02

Momof3Labs
01-25-2003, 07:00 PM
Stephanie,

Keep in mind that Lands End has a GREAT return policy - it is basically a no-lose proposition, especially if you are looking at sheets that are on sale.

(Also keep in mind that the GH test is kinda old now - many manufacturers made adjustments to their sheets after it came out.)

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

sarsah
01-25-2003, 11:02 PM
I usesd only Lands End sheets for DS now 2 1/2 and plan to buy new colors (different room decor) for DS #2, due in May. We had absolutely no problem with the LE crib sheets. I would highly recommend them.

Sarah...

atlbaby
01-25-2003, 11:35 PM
I have the knit crib sheets for Arielle (ordered the blue even though we didn't know her sex, just bc I loved the color! LOL) and I love them! They mean it when they say 'generous pockets' and they fit the mattress really well even w/ thousands of washings.

Good luck!
-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01

STEPHD219
01-26-2003, 08:43 AM
Thank you so much for all your feedback. I'm going to give these sheets a try.