PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn Seersucker Sailboat Bedding? Anyone?

Phx115
01-29-2003, 07:08 PM
I am desperately looking for the Seersucker Sailboat Quilt and Crib Bumper from the Fall 2002 catalog. Does anyone have a new or gently used set. Ebay has a few overpriced listings for the quilt ($280 was one winning bid ... for a $69 quilt!)

I am beginning to feel like I did for my wedding. You know, that feeling like if you don't buy it now, you won't get it.

Any help would be appreciated. I live just across the border, so Canadians please reply, too.

Thanks!

ddmarsh
02-01-2003, 12:08 AM
Pottery Barn quite frequently carries kids bedding sets for a short period of time (one or two catalogs) and then no longer has them. I have seen again and again that many of them end up on Ebay and sell for an incredible price. The bunny set from last year I have seen selling on Ebay for twice each piece. Unless you live near a PB outlet and can luck out on a return there I would guess Ebay is about the only other place to find them. I did manage to buy a comforter that was discontinued but only sold for the original catalog price, so perhaps you can just keep watching.

Good luck -
Debbie

Phx115
02-02-2003, 02:14 PM
Debbie,

I've been seeing the same thing so I've decided to try and make my own crib bumper and decorative quilt. (Well...my mom is actually doing the sewing.) We did find some great material and we are following the guidelines about safety regarding crib bedding, so hopefully it will turn out nice.

Thanks again,
Kristy

luvtoshop
02-15-2003, 10:27 PM
Check ebay...it's still at a decent price. good luck!