PDA

View Full Version : Need Suggestions for Mobile on Co-Sleeper

mcmorfit
02-10-2003, 08:10 AM
The co-sleeper is up (it looks GREAT), but the mobile we wanted to use, Tiny Love, will not work due to the attachment system. Does anybody have any good suggestions for a mobile that clamps as opposed to having to be screwed through?

Thanks,

Ellen

egoldber
02-10-2003, 11:06 AM
We used this mobile, which is actually a "stabile" (since it doesn't move): http://www.liveandlearn.com/stimmobile.html It is very basic. My MIL (who is a child development expert) got it for us and she was very picky about what was the "best" mobile. I liked it and Sarah seemed to enjoy it. It doesn't play music, but I just have a regular CD player in her nursery that we use to play her lullaby CD.

We attached it just fine to the PackNPlay bassinet.

HTH,

Karenn
02-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Our friends gave us the same "stabile" for Colin. He LOVED it. Since we had a traditional mobile over his crib, we put this one over his changing table. He could lay there for what seemed like hours talking to, and laughing at it.

Karen

Momof3Labs
02-10-2003, 02:53 PM
This product makes sense, because Colin LOVED his lion mobile (stabile?) that was on his PNP. It really caught his eye early on, probably because of the light/dark contrast and the fact that it wasn't too stimulating.

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

CherylT
02-10-2003, 05:08 PM
I had the same problem with my crib - none of the regular mobiles would work on it. I ended up buying a cheap 'travel' mobile that has the clamp, removing the mobile part from it (it just hooked on) and attaching the mobile that I wanted to the hook on the clamp. HTH

Cheryl (aka CT)
SAHM to Lilli 9/20/00 & Alec 10/21/02