PDA

View Full Version : One Step Ahead Quick Zip Sheet-- Has anyone tried it?

cblasko
02-13-2003, 09:50 PM
Hi Everyone, I am a die hard Ultimate Crip Sheet fan, but these new zip-around sheets from OSA looked great to me. Just curious if anyone has any feedback about them. There were no reviews posted on the OSA site, but I think it is a relatively new product. Link is below. I'd appreciate any comments.

http://www.onestepahead.com/jump.jsp?lGen=detail&itemID=65755&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=65755

Thanks in advance,
Cindy
Mommy-to-Grant, 06-03-02

gour0
02-15-2003, 08:27 PM
Ugh! They always build a better mousetrap AFTER I spent $50 on the old kind! This looks great, but I have already bought the Ultimate crib sheet. :( Let us know if you get this. I'd like to know, too.

first time mom
03-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Wow, this looks like a fantastic idea! It looks like a great combination of safety and convenience, at least until baby's old enough to find and figure out the zipper.... I may have to give this a try, but I won't have any feedback for you for a while -- my baby's not due for another couple of months.

Anyone else have or heard any reactions to these sheets?

Heather

Ti Lung
03-26-2003, 05:36 PM
But how is this sheet in terms of its waterproofing ability? It looks to me that it's just a regular cotton sheet but made in a way to make washing/changing easy. Doesn't say anywhere about its waterproofing ability; if baby wets the top sheet, it will affect the mattress...of course, I could have totally missed it...

first time mom
03-26-2003, 11:26 PM
It's not waterproof, but it would be so easy to lay a flat waterproof pad (not one that goes over the mattress corners) underneath the zip-off part of the sheet. If baby gets the sheet wet, just remove the top part of the sheet and the pad, and put fresh ones down. No tucking needed, and no pad on top of the sheet that baby could potentially wriggle under (like with the UCS).