PDA

View Full Version : Amy Cole's crib sheets from Target

yhtking
02-16-2003, 09:10 PM
I just purchased some Amy Cole's crib sheets and a baby blanket from Target today. They had a sale on them. I was just wondering if anyone out there had any experience with them? I know AC's bedding was rated a B+ in the Fields' book. But, just like to hear some of your opinions. Also, does a baby really need a blanket? Or, should I consider investing in one of those sleeping sack?

Thanks for your help.

yhtking
EDD 6/14/03

colleenfs
02-18-2003, 05:16 PM
I just bought a fitted sheet, and I found it to be surprisingly soft and quite roomy. I haven't washed it yet, so we'll see how it does then.

I highly recommend a sleep sack instead of a blanket. It will give you peace of mind as well, so you won't worry about baby getting tangled up in her blankets. Since you're having a summer baby, you may not need much anyway. Halo does make a lighter weight cotton sleep sack in addition to the standard fleece - http://store.babycenter.com/brand/halo?_requestid=526833

Colleen and Julia 1-10-02

heidi_timms
02-18-2003, 05:39 PM
I bought a cute blanket from Amy Coe/Target recently. I've heard that the stuff has been flying off of the shelves since they announced the partnership with Amy Coe. The blanket was super cute and packaged very nicely too. I haven't used it yet though since I'm not due until May.

I'm not sure if the review in the BBB is correct though because the Amy Coe/Target line is new and different from her super expensive bedding line offered other places. I think that it may be kind of like Martha Stewart who has her expensive line offered on her website and then her Kmart line of bedding. It sounds like the Target line is of good quality though and I love the circus and stripes.

Good Luck,

Heidi

yhtking
02-19-2003, 12:07 AM
Do you think her sage circus toile bumper is too feminie for boys?
I bought it anyway thinking that I could always return it if it doesn't work out. I was just curious. Just want a second opinion. Thanks.

yhtking

heidi_timms
02-19-2003, 03:39 AM
I think that the circus print is cute for boys. It's the blue one right? I think that they have one blue one for boys and a pink one for girls.

yhtking
02-19-2003, 07:58 PM
Actually it's sage green for boy and pink for girl. You don't think it's too girly for a boy? Thanks for your help.

poisonivie2
02-22-2003, 11:34 PM
My son's nursery is all sage Central Park toile. I think that it is perfect for a boy. Amy's stuff is really cute, but as to quality, I don't know since it is so new. I too was wondering how the sheets held up.
Ivie
Mom to Spencer due 4/11/03

heidi_timms
02-24-2003, 11:17 PM
I just went into Target the other day. I think that the green would be good for a boy. I know another mother that did her little boy's room in green and lavender and it looked cute.

~Heidi