PDA

View Full Version : DISREGARD THESE PICS WE RAN OUT OF BANDWIDTH:(

mama2be
02-18-2003, 11:01 AM
My DH just started a web site for Tristan (not here yet any day...) and it of course is in its prelim stages, so there are still things that need to be done and altered, but I wanted to share the nursery with folks since i have had so many great ideas from the boards. It's not totally done we are hanging a huge black and white photo over the changing table...a belly shot of my exposed belly and my DH standing behind me and touching it.

The nursery can be seen here...

http://www.freewebs.com/tristanstreehouse/mynursery.html

The crib is alittle Miss Liberty round crib and we made the canopy part on our own...:)...

The butterfly table, and the stove and sink were mine as a child, they were painted 70's green and orange so I hired a neighbor to repaint the table with the exact design I had but to change colors...

Again not totally complete...I would like to paint diamonds on the slanted ceiling...but close enough to show I think :)...

Thanks,
Neve

LD92599
02-18-2003, 11:54 AM
Neve:
The nursery looks beautiful!! Thanks for posting the pictures...I've been following your posts about the crib, bedding, etc and it's nice to see how it call came out!

Hope you're feeling well as you get down to the end!

Laura
Due: Feb 26th, 2003

sweetbasil
02-18-2003, 05:06 PM
You're killing me here, Neve! I can't access your pics- it says the acct. has exceeded bandwidth and has been frozen :(

mama2be
02-18-2003, 05:29 PM
I was just informed...Steve is seeing how to fix it...dwats!!!! I don't know what to do, we never got our diamonds up so had to forwarn you :(...I hope we do but now I worry the paint from the slant on the ceiling will get on everything ....

I'll let you know once he gets it up, or have him send you the pics to your email...I don't know how...

sntm
02-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Me too! Me too!
I've been dying to see pictures. Will keep checking back.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03