PDA

View Full Version : baby bedding online

KAD1204
02-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Does anyone have experience with products ordered from babybedding.com (Carousel Designs)? I am interested in ordering a crib bumper and dust ruffle from them, but was hoping to hear some positive feedback from others' experience first. Thanks so much.

CarolynnSS
02-22-2003, 11:34 AM
I am still pretty early in my first pregnancy, but along with trying to figure out all about the furniture, I'm trying to educate myself with the various bedding products. I haven't been to that many stores as of yet, but I was able to stumble across Carousel Designs outlet store last Saturday. To compare with, I've been to BRU, Target, and Punch and Judy's down in Savannah.

My husband and I were very impressed with the quality of this bedding. The folks at the outlet store were very knowledgeable and friendly. They were displaying a lot of their older sets, but in the back they keep all of their current items. I was able to take home some fabric swatches of a few of the sets.

If we decide to get our bedding from them, I have no reservations, since I've been able to touch and feel their product. I would say their quality is above BRU and Target, and probably on par with the retail store we went into.

Hope this helps.

Jen0603
04-05-2003, 11:31 AM
I was looking for a way to recommend Carousel Designs on this forum and did a search to find your post. I recently ordered a bedding set from babybedding.com (3/5/03) and couldn't be happier. I even emailed them a personal testimonial and they posted it on their website. To read my review, go here http://www.babybedding.com/customer_responses.asp
Mine is still recent, so it is listed first - Jennifer K., Edna, TX.
You may have already made a decision at this point, since your post was nearly 1 1/2 months ago. If not, I highly recommend Carousel Designs!

Jennifer
EDD 6/03/03

madelinesmom
04-15-2003, 11:43 PM
Madeline's Mom

I haven't ordered from this company but this is my online ordering experience. I went to several stores, found the pattern I liked and ordered from Baby Catalog of America. www.babycatalog.com. I ended up with the membership and also ordered my glider, carseats and swing from them. Very often there is no shipping and they have been really responsive to any questions, they are also very helpful when ordering special order items. Make sure you check on delivery times, they are different with each company.

Good Luck,
Jane

Sarah1
04-24-2003, 07:37 AM
I'm not famliiar w/this webiste, but I bought my Patchkraft bedding online (stupidly, I can't remember the name of the website..it was a while ago!). Anyway, I was a little hesitant to buy online as they had a restocking fee, etc, but ultimately I was VERY glad I did because I saved a LOT of $$$! I would go for it!

I would advise you to check out the bedding in person first, if it is carried at a store near you. I wanted just to get a good look at the colors, etc. because sometimes things look different online than they do in person! Just a thought! Good luck.