PDA

View Full Version : Whoo hoo!!

jojo2324
02-27-2003, 12:54 PM
I am starting to decorate Gannon's room, a mere eight months after his birth! :D And I am super excited because all of the alien stuff I wanted at PBK is on sale!! So now even DH is on board!

Here is my question: I would like to get a red gingham crib skirt to match the sheets. They have one at PBK for $49. They have another one at Company Kids for $30. There is yet another one at Company Kids for $17.99...But it is flannel. Does that make any difference? I wouldn't think so, just wanted an opinion. Obviously am going to go with either one from Company Kids, just didn't know if flannel out of season was a no-no. TIA!! :D

sntm
02-27-2003, 03:12 PM
I think flannel would be fine. May wrinkle more after washing or hang differently (would have to see the pics.) But would be yummy soft and could be cut up for a blanket after he is out of his crib.

P.s. any wedding plans yet?
p.p.s. was actually going to email you - do you still have your un-diaper bag from babystyle? I actually like the big pocket thing and was going to buy one. If you want to get rid of yours, let me know.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

jojo2324
03-01-2003, 12:27 PM
Check your email! :D

nathansmom
03-01-2003, 07:51 PM
Lucky you. The alien stuff looks cool. I'm not into that but for someone who is it will make a cute room. I can't wait till I can start Nathans room, which hopefully will be in the next month or two.

cara1
03-04-2003, 04:40 PM
Joanne, I took the crib skirt off when the mattress was on the lowest setting. Is this something you have to do with your crib?