PDA

View Full Version : Pack N Play sheets?

stillplayswithbarbies
03-18-2003, 01:22 AM
Okay baby is due in 4 days, and I thought I had everything I need, and I suddenly remembered that I don't have any sheets for the Pack N Play. I plan to put baby in the bassinet section of the Pack N Play to sleep during the day, so I need one right from the start.

From reading here, I know I want the Nojo brand, but I don't know where to get them. My only option to shop in person is a Toys R Us or a WalMart. Do either of them carry Nojo? Is there anywhere online to order these? I just searched BabiesRUs and BabyAge and BabyCenter and none of them carry Nojo brand.

Help! I thought I was all ready. I wonder what else I forgot?

...Karen
Mom to Jake age 12 and expecting Logan Elizabeth or Garrett Logan, EDD March 21

mharling
03-18-2003, 02:13 AM
I saw them in BRU the other day, so TRU may be worth checking out. I haven't found an online source yet; I'll let you know if I do.

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

heidi_timms
03-18-2003, 02:44 AM
I've seen lots of pack-n-play sheets on ebay! I'm not sure which brands though!

stillplayswithbarbies
03-22-2003, 05:50 PM
I found the most awesome Pack N Play sheets at the most awesome price, totally by accident! Someone else mentioned www.kidsurplus.com here and I had it saved in my Favorites in my Baby Shopping folder. I went through all my saved sites looking for Pack n Play sheets, and came to this one and look what I found:

http://store.yahoo.com/kidsurplus/kus345prt-b.html

Flannel Pack N Play sheets by Kushies for just $6.95. These are so much better than the scratchy Graco brand or even the terry Nojo sheets. I ordered them, along with a bunch of other stuff on Wed and they arrived today, Saturday.

I ordered the "boy prints", but it is really unisex with little booties rattles and duckies printed on it. They also have "girl prints". After baby is here I am going to order more. They have Baby Gap and Old Navy clothes on that site and I got some of those too. Great prices, great product, great service.

This is so perfect and now I am all ready for the baby. Someone tell the baby I am all ready so it will come out already. :)

...Karen

mharling
03-22-2003, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the info, Karen. I still need PNP sheets as well, so I will definitely check this out.

I'll be thinking about you over the next few days. Good luck!! ....and if your baby can hear me: Mommy's ready for you!!!!

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

mharling
03-22-2003, 11:17 PM
Karen-
I just looked at these and have a quick question. Do they just pick which sheets they send to you? I didn't see anywhere to specify which 'boy print' (I agree, they look very gender neutral) I wanted.

Thanks!

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

stillplayswithbarbies
03-22-2003, 11:52 PM
You don't get to choose which pattern you want. Just boy or girl. If you do a search for Kushies, the girl pattern is a different link.

I was desparate, I didn't care what pattern I got as long as it got here before the baby :D

...Karen

mommyj
04-23-2003, 11:39 PM
After reading your post, I went to kidsurplus to look at the sheets. I want to order them, but they seem to be somewhat bigger than my co-sleeper and PNP pads. Do you have a Graco PNP, and, if so, do the sheets fit snugly?
Also, thanks for including the link to kidsurplus. My baby isn't due until July, but I was really excited to find a website with good products and great prices.

Jami

heidi_timms
04-24-2003, 01:41 AM
I read on another string that the Kushies pack n play sheets are good because they are a really soft flannel. I bought one at a local baby store and from the package, it seems nice. I haven't actually used it since the baby isn't here!

edited:

OOps, I didn't read the whole string of messages. I got the white one vs. the boy or girl prints. Boy, I hope they fit my Graco. I haven't even attempted to open it yet.

justlearning
04-24-2003, 05:57 AM
I also have a Graco pack 'n play and have to decide between purchasing the matching Graco sheet or the softer Kushies sheet. The dimensions are different... The Kushies sheet dimensions are 29 x 42" whereas the Graco sheet measures 27 x 29". (I just got these dimensions off of websites.) So, now I also am wondering if the Kushies sheets may be a little too big and not fit snugly?

However...I just now read through the reviews of the Graco pack 'n play sheets on BRU and at least two reviewers said that the sheet didn't fit their PNP well. So, perhaps Kushies actually fits better? If someone with a Graco PNP and Kushies sheet could comment on this, I'd appreciate the input!

stillplayswithbarbies
04-24-2003, 11:31 AM
THe Kushies sheets fit my Graco PnP mattress perfectly. They are snug and they have elastic all the way around so they don't come loose. I didn't try them before I washed them, so I don't know if they shrunk, but they fit perfectly after washing.

I love www.kidssurplus.com! I have ordered from them three times so far, I love getting name brand stuff so cheap!

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

sunny2003
04-24-2003, 02:24 PM
I also bought the Kushies sheet and can say they fit the Pack and Play fine when it is full size - one thing I noticed is that if I fold the mat to the 3/4 bassinet size, the sheets don't fit as well and bunch up on the side. I figure that is ok since I won't keep the baby in the PNP that long and only during the day when I am around the PNP. I did buy a set of Carter Little Tykes PNP sheets (2 for $10) from Target and they seem to fit better in the 3/4 mode but are not as nice (they are cotton vs. flannel like Kushies). If the 3/4 mode gets to be a problem, I will probably use the Carters sheets when it is bassinet mode and Kushies sheets when it is in full mode. I didn't get Graco sheets so have no comparison there.

HTH!