PDA

View Full Version : When is the Summer/Late Spring PBK Catalog Coming?

alkagift
03-18-2003, 11:47 AM
I'm trying to decide if I want the sailboat theme stuff that someone on this forum said was coming. If I wait too late, I'll have the baby! But, if the catalog is coming in April, then maybe I still have time?
Allison
Expecting #1 5/27/03

egoldber
03-18-2003, 11:59 AM
Check their website! They also have a lot of sale and clearance stuff there too.

HTH,

Ti Lung
03-18-2003, 06:23 PM
I went into a PBK store today here on Long Island, NY, in the Roosevelt Field Mall. I totally loved it! There were quite a few items on sale. I got 3 sheets, all on sale. The cheapest one only cost me $5; the others were $6 and $12. Even the flannel sheets at full price were only $12 each. A very good selection too. The only thing is, they no longer offer the 10% off when you open up a PBK charge card and use it to pay for your first purchase.

parkersmama
03-20-2003, 12:48 AM
When I've been waiting on their new lines before I've called to ask when the catalog was coming out. They've always been very helpful and told me as much as they knew. Once I was looking for a new crib quilt when my toddler was moving to a toddler bed and needed a blanket. I called and they told me the new catalog was coming out in a few weeks and that I should wait. They described several new items to me so that I had an idea of what the new stuff was. It was very helpful and when the new catalog arrived they had just what I needed!