PDA

View Full Version : Crown Craft Bedding

gatorgal99
03-26-2003, 10:44 PM
Does anyone have the Bambi Bedding set made by Crown Craft for Baby Depot? Or Crown Craft bedding in general? From my reading in the Baby Bargains book, Crown Craft did not have highly rated merchandise. So I wanted to see if anyone has bought their baby bedding from this company and had any good/bad things to say about it.

Thanks!

angusmom
03-28-2003, 07:07 PM
I think they make all the Classic Pooh bedding. I don't have first hand experience, but I know they have made bedding for a long time. Also they have bought up a lot of other brands - Red Calliope, NoJo, etc. The Classic Pooh crib bedding has sold a lot for a lot of years so the bedding must be decent quality or Disney would pull the license away from them probably.

gatorgal99
03-28-2003, 07:53 PM
That's makes sense! Guess I'm having a pregnancy brain fart and all my neurons aren't firing.

kroppink
03-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Our baby hasn't arrived yet, so I can't really rate the bedding... but we bought the Bambi set. :) Baby Depot seems to be the only one who sells it! We plan to use the Ultimate Crib Sheet or Ultimate Mattress Pad though -- so baby won't really be lying directly on the sheet anyway. I think it's very cute. :) I hope it holds up well!!

Actually, we bought the bedding set & I also bought an extra sheet. One of them has very vivid pictures on it, and one of them is much softer in colors (particularly the outlines). They're both fine, but the quality of the print is very different between the two.

Karin

Saartje
03-30-2004, 05:23 PM
>I think they make all the Classic Pooh bedding. I don't have
>first hand experience, but I know they have made bedding for a
>long time. Also they have bought up a lot of other brands -
>Red Calliope, NoJo, etc. The Classic Pooh crib bedding has
>sold a lot for a lot of years so the bedding must be decent
>quality or Disney would pull the license away from them
>probably.

This may have changed without my realizing it, but Classic Pooh used to be entirely separate from Disney — the license was held by an heir to the Milne estate, I believe.