PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Have Cotton Tale Safe&Sound System?

bathbody
04-21-2003, 03:07 PM
Cotton Tale looks like a good value for the money.
Does anyone have the Safe and Sound Bumper system? How do you like it?

ddmarsh
04-21-2003, 07:52 PM
I ordered the Sweet and Simple in pink and ended up not purchasing it because the colors were so different from how they appeared in the photo that they didn't go with my room. I think the idea of the safe and sound system is good if it matches your decor.

Debbie

nofeea
06-11-2003, 04:49 PM
I just saw this old post (sorry, you've probably made your decision already!)
I got this and I really like it. Maybe it's all marketing, but it really does make me feel safer! Also, I was able to get fabric swatches sent to me before I bought it so there were no surprises. I also just bought the easy sheet changer (with the zipper) from the One Step Ahead Catalogue so I don't have to keep taking the mattress in and out of the bumper to change the sheet. From the side of the crib you can't see the sheet anyway since the right pattern is built into the bumper! Hope this post wasn't too late for you!

bathbody
06-11-2003, 06:54 PM
Thanks! I just got a call this morning that the bedding is in, and of course I'm excited to see what this safe and sound system is! I ordered a bunch of accessories as well, including some extra sheets. Thanks for the reminder about that sheet from One Step Ahead...I want that too!