PDA

View Full Version : crib bedding in butterflies?

mary b
04-22-2003, 07:16 AM
Help, a friend of mine is looking for pink, purple, yellow bedding with butterflies. She doesn't want a complete set mainly just the bumper and perhaps some accesories. The PBK one is close but not what she is looking for. Any suggestions>

Thanks!!!
Mary

Momof3Labs
04-22-2003, 07:41 AM
How about this:

http://www.thecompanystore.com/index.asp?xt%5Fparent%5Fchild=true&product=EM34x&dept%5Fid=1535&meta%5Ftitle=The+Company+Store+%2D+KIDS%2FIBed%2DG irls+%2D+Summertime+Friends+Appliqu%E9+Bedding&meta%5FDescription=KIDS%2FIBed%2DBoys&meta%5FKeywords=KIDS%2FIBed%2DBoys

CarolynnSS
04-22-2003, 11:43 AM
Here's another one with Butterflies, Dragonflies, and Ladybugs...I think it is new, since I saw it for the first time on their website yesterday....
http://www.babybedding.com/product.asp?number=139

CarolynnSS
edd 09/11/03

kirstensmom
04-22-2003, 12:51 PM
I saw a butterfly quilt with accessories at home goods last week. Home goods is owned by the same company as marshalls and tj maxx so I would check these stores. I think the company is that's mine. Home Goods seemed to have more accessories than tj maxx and marshalls though.

m2tandk
04-24-2003, 07:15 PM
Kidsline makes a bedding set called Paloma in a lavender color with butterflies. Its absolutely beautiful! I would not use the comforter though. As a wall hanging, yes, but its too fluffy for a blanket. Also, there is a set at BRU calleed Flower Fields that has butterflies(I think). JC Penney also makes a cute set too.

Kelly

mama2be
04-25-2003, 11:33 PM
My friend just re did her two girls room as she awaits a baby to take the nursery. The room is done in Easter colors the colors that you mention. She got these adorable butterflies at Joann's Fabrics that are in those colors, I think she spent like a $1 each on them. She connected them to the walls all over the room I swear they make it!!! they are three diminsional made from differnt textiles and are precious!!!