PDA

View Full Version : Good Quality Crib Sheets

SydneyUT
05-05-2003, 06:28 PM
I want to purchase some good quality (elastic all the way around) crib sheets. Can anyone give me some suggestions? I bought a few sheets at BRU but they shrunk and I'm not pleased with them at all. I'm not that concerned with the cost. Thanks in advance.

Momof3Labs
05-05-2003, 07:11 PM
I've been very happy with the flannel sheets from The Company Store - very soft, elastic all the way around, and hold up well to washings.

mam615
05-05-2003, 09:47 PM
I'll second that -- love my Company Kids flannel crib sheets. I also got some regular cotton ones on clearance, but haven't used them yet. They have some great deals in the clearance area of the web site. And the customer service is really friendly. I think it's www.thecompanystore.com. (great grown-up sheets too!)

Rachels
05-07-2003, 09:31 AM
The most wonderful sheets I've ever seen are from www.fleecebaby.com . They don't have elastic, but they have big pockets that the mattress slides into on the ends, so there's no way they'd come off. They're VERY soft. Worth a look!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

LucyG
05-07-2003, 02:13 PM
I bought some cotton crib sheets from Land's End. They are SO soft! They have elastic all they way around, and are generously sized. If you check the overstocks page at www.landsend.com, you can often get a great deal. My sheets were 40% off when I bought them. I think I got two for $26.

Andrea S
05-07-2003, 02:29 PM
I second the fleece sheets. They are so soft. It is especially nice in the early morning after Andrew eats I can put him back in his warm soft sheets his cotton ones are always so cold.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

nat12
05-08-2003, 07:14 PM
I'm only buying sheets that are recommended in the Good Housekeeping study. So far I've bought 2 sheets by J. Lamb under the Little Wonders brand name at Sears, $9.99 each but I think they're regularly 11.99. Pretty good price considering how highly they were rated in the study. I was also going to buy the Gerber sheets that were recommended (about 8.99) but when I went to BRU I wasn't sure if the Gerber sheets there were the same ones as in the study.

Natalie
edd 6/2/03

flagger
05-09-2003, 03:17 PM
We bought some from Carousel Designs and are very happy how they held up after the initial washing. It is much too hot here to use Flannel sheets so we have purchased 100 % cotton sheets.