PDA

View Full Version : Baby Style Bedding

Xariklia
05-16-2003, 08:18 PM
Does anyone know how the quality of Baby Style bedding is? I've been looking at the animal crackers crib collection with the polka dots and stripes and I really like it. Since I don't know what I'm having it seems very universal. And I love the colors because they are so bright and happy. The prices seem reasonable too. I'm just concerned about the quality. The bedding sets at BBU seem so expensive and none of them really catches my eye.

toiles
05-22-2003, 05:09 PM
I have not ordered bedding from Babystyle but have ordered maternity clothes. I find that there things are of good quality, higher end. I saw the set you are talking about in there catalog and agree that it is very cute and perfect for a boy or a girl. The only bad thing I have found about BabyStyle is that if you get it and decide to return it, they do not have free s/h and crediting back to your account can take up to two months.

Dcclerk
05-28-2003, 10:38 AM
I live right by their retail store and have seen it in real life. I think it is even cuter in real life than on the web/catalog. It seems like it is good quality but I have never really inspected it since I already have my bedding, so I couldn't tell you if elastic goes all the way around the sheet, etc. It does not have thick bumpers or anything like Wendy Bellisimo but I would think that it would be just as good a quality as anything you could get at BRU. I've met one of Babystyle's buyers and they seem to be pretty concerned about quality. Good luck with your choice! :)