PDA

View Full Version : Brandee Danielle

MarieMW
05-18-2003, 12:41 AM
OK, I saw the BD crib sheets named BeBe Bugs at USA Baby and just love them, never mind that they cost over $300!!! Anyone have any experience with this bedding and some good sane advice as to why or why I should not buy these? I'm having a little boy and my other concern was that perhaps this is too feminine. I'd love to hear any feedback or posts, thanks!

vikivoly
05-22-2003, 11:09 PM
I purchased the BeBe Bugs bedding from Brandee Danielle. ...yes I went way over budget for it also! I simply love it! I think it is absolutely adorable. I don't think you'll be dispointed with it's appearance or quality. My biggest concern with buying it (other than the price) was that it was white.

As far as it being too feminine, I have a little girl. But the sales clerk told me she sold one for a baby boy. I, myself, was wondering if it would be ok to use if I have a second baby and he would be a boy.

BTW, I checked all over the internet, and USA Baby had the best price.

MarieMW
05-23-2003, 04:25 PM
USA baby is exactly where I've been eyeing the bedding at. The bedding really has an heirloom quality to it, doesn't it? I'll have to go back and drool some more and do some hand-wringing while I convince myself that it's worth it, thanks for the friendly email and support!

vpalmer
05-27-2003, 10:49 AM
I also admit that I went way over budget and bought the Brandee Danielle bedding in the ladybug pattern. We love the bedding although our DD has not made her big arrival yet. I will tell you that the sheet says to "hand wash and line dry," although just this weekend I washed it in Dreft on the gentle cycle and dried it on the gentle cycle as well and the sheet looks great. It did not fade or shrink at all, and still looks brand new. I would recommend the bedding. Like my husband said, "You only have your first baby once!"

Good Luck,

Veronica
Due with baby #1 on 6-16-03

vikivoly
05-30-2003, 11:02 PM
The ladybug pattern is so sweet! I debated between that and the BeBe bugs.

Hope you enjoy your first!

Vicki

Jodi
06-04-2003, 09:08 AM
I *think* that Baby Love has this pattern included in their major bedding sale--they are clearancing out all of their sale bedding for an additional 50% off their sale price. I just got DD a Brandee Danielle set for $62 at their store yesterday--I gotta stop going to that store, it's deadly to our budget.

Their website is www.babylove.com and their number is 877-550-BABY--I don't think the sale bedding is listed online but if you call them, I'm sure they'll check for you.

HTH,
Jodi (Ella's mom)