PDA

View Full Version : Babi Italia recall

jojo2324
06-04-2003, 09:25 PM
http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/news/6013453.htm

new_mommy25
06-05-2003, 11:04 AM
Thank you! I was just at Babies R Us yesterday and was admiring the Tiffany crib they had out on the floor. Instead I deceided to go with the Babi Italia Carlisle crib and changing table. Has anyone had problems with that model at all?

Raidra
06-09-2003, 08:16 AM
We bought the Carlisle crib and put it together a few weeks ago. The directions are a real pain in the neck, but it was still fairly simple. We're pretty good at putting things together, but the directions were fairly vague. The crib was also missing a wingnut - I tried calling Babi Italia to have them just mail us another, but they wanted a huge form filled out, so I think we're just going to run to Home Depot to buy another.

That said, the crib looks awesome and the rail goes down very smoothly. Even with a few issues, we're still happy with it. Of course, our baby isn't here to try it out yet, so we'll see how that goes. :)

votre_ami03
06-09-2003, 03:45 PM
I know someone from another board who has the Carlisle & is very pleased w/it.

We have the Picket Fences. Although baby is not here yet, I love this crib. The rail is smooth & quiet. One thing that happened to me, I am not crazy about is the drawer fell off the track.

I agree that the directions leave little to be desired, there isn't a lot to them. That said though, I was able to put the entire thing together by myself at 7 mos pregnant (I am stubborn!).

Christy
EDD - 7/26
Boy! Nolan