PDA

View Full Version : Kids Line

lovin2shop
06-11-2003, 11:02 AM
My niece has chosen the Whirligig pattern from Kid's Line for her baby's nursery. Does anyone know who offers the best prices on Kids Line or this set?

TIA,
Amy

August Mom
06-11-2003, 11:27 AM
I'm not postive on this particular pattern, but when I was looking for my Kidsline bedding, I found the cheapest prices at babysupermall.com and Baby Depot. Just be aware if you purchase from Baby Depot, you can only return within 14 days and you can only get store credit, even with a receipt.

TracyBee
06-12-2003, 01:02 PM
I found the best prices on my kidsline bedding at dreamtimebaby.com. I checked for you and the 6 piece set is $164.95 plus free shipping. I ordered my bedding from them about a month ago and am a very happy customer!

aprilmmw
06-18-2003, 11:49 AM
You might want to check the websites of www.babyexpressions.com & also www.babymania.com. Baby expressions seemed to have good deals & good pictures of the products. Baby mania has a policy of beating any Internet price by 5% - so you might want to look at them. Watch out to compare restocking/return fees though if that is something that is a possiblity.

babylover
06-29-2003, 12:20 AM
You might want to check out babycenter.com. They seem to have the cheapest prices and have a low price guarantee.