PDA

View Full Version : I just recieved my order from Babylinens.com-- everything is SO NICE! Just thought I would share how pleased I am.

babybabybaby
06-12-2003, 09:05 PM
If you are interested in luxury crib linens-- this is the place to go. And, they are having 25% off everything right now. Enjoy!

luvtoshop
06-16-2003, 12:08 AM
These are gorgeous!! Is that a pocket on the back of the bumper? If my dh knew that I was looking at more baby linens he'd scream. I'm trying to sell my Shabby Chic on ebay now, I sold my PBK bedding set that I bought prior to becoming pregnant 6 months ago, etc... I just love linens!

audreywindsor
06-16-2003, 01:54 AM
That is sooooo good to know! I'm almost certainly going with them-- the style is so me, and I can't seem to find anything else I like remotely as much. I've got my eye on the Romanza collection in yellow-- since we don't know the sex! What style/color did you get? I'm wondering what shade the yellow is in real life.

babybabybaby
06-16-2003, 07:33 PM
I actually did the "create a collection" in some of the different Ecru colors. The matelasse is GORGEOUS!!!!! The quality is really excellent. I'd use it on my own bed. If you call them, they will send you samples of whatever you like. And you should do it soon to grab that 25% discount cause it is all rather pricey. Keep me posted!