PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Guess how much I love you bedding is now available....can't remember what

cchavez
06-24-2003, 03:30 PM
site I saw this on..but the bedding based on the popular book is now available. After we decorated the nursery...i told dh we should have used this as our theme....of course the bedding was not out at the time...and i am not sure of the quality

but our ds nursery is pretty boyish and if the next one is a girl...we may have to redecorate

the guess how much i love you theme....would be great for a boy or girl.

Mabster
08-11-2003, 11:18 PM
DH and I recently came across this bedding set and fell in love with it! So cute!! However, I have yet to find any info or reviews on the company that makes them, Sunshine N' Kisses. I've gotten so spoiled at looking companies up in Baby Bargains and having an answer at my fingertips!! Consumers Reports soesn't seem to help lately either.

Has anyone used this set, or any for that matter by Sunshine N Kisses? How are they? Snug fit on the mattress? Shrinkage? Do they soften up in the wash (this set is 100% cotton yet still feels kindof rough to me.

Any and all comments are greatly appreciated!

angusmom
08-13-2003, 03:27 PM
I haven't used their products first hand, but I can tell you sunshine n kisses is a good company. They are very good people and work very hard on their bedding. They are fairly new though, so they probably still are learning a lot about the market. I think they manufacture their fabric and sew all of their items in the US, which is getting unusual in the bedding market. They also take extra care with some things, like sewing down all four sides of the product tags.

Their web site is at:
http://www.sunshinenkisses.com/

Some other things that they tout about their bedding:
Bedding is entirely made in the U.S.A. - from fabric design and printing through cutting, sewing, and finishing.
All printed fabrics are 100% polished cotton, tight-weave with a 200 thread count.
Sewn with a stitch-count of 14 stitches per inch for durability.
Poly-fill is used in the quilts and bumpers for softness.
All four edges of the product labels are sewn down to prevent choking.
Bumper has top and bottom ties.
Fitted sheets are made with special corner seams and elastic around the entire edge.

Enjoy!