PDA

View Full Version : longevity of crib sheets?

LucyG
07-12-2003, 03:52 PM
We have two Land's End crib sheets that I love (farm print). So far, we have only used one of them, as DD slept in the PNP bassinet until she was four months old. When baby #2 comes along, he/she will have the same crib bedding and nursery theme (Old MacDonald). Land's End has the farm sheets on sale right now, and I debating whether to get two more. After one baby, will we need new crib sheets, or will the original two from Land's End still be in good shape? Thanks!

Momof3Labs
07-12-2003, 09:53 PM
I suspect that this will vary for everyone. It depends on how often you wash the sheet, which will be a function of how messy in bed your baby is, how many sheets you have, how often you change the sheet, how long your baby stays in the crib - so many varibles, really!

If you don't buy extras and yours wear out, you can always go with solid colors to match.

sarsah
07-27-2003, 08:56 PM
I have Lands End crib sheets from DS#1 who is now 3 and they still look great. They are a little faded (solid red & royal blue), but not terribly. They got washed a lot in the two years they were used for DS#1.
I should mention that these sheets are woven fabric & I think the ones you are talking about are knit fabric.

Sarah.....Jason & Devin's Mommie