PDA

View Full Version : Nurserytime PacknPlay Bassinet Sheets

orrmobl
07-16-2003, 07:52 PM
Hello Everyone,
We registered for the Graco Nursery Time Pack N Play with the 3/4 bassinet. Do we need to get bassinet sheets for this and if so how do we find the right size? Does a full size mattress come with it for bottom of the Pack N Play? How about a changing pad cover? Do we need to get any type of cover for the bassinet to put under the sheet in case of accidents?

Please help us as we have no idea what we are getting into!!

Thank you.
Lynn Due 10/26/03

stillplayswithbarbies
07-17-2003, 08:50 AM
The mattress that goes on the bottom also fits the bassinet. 1/4 of it folds back. You put the sheet on the whole thing and then fold it back with the mattress.

I have a waterproof pad under the sheet, just so I don't have to clean the mattress if she spits up a lot or has a diaper blowout.

A changing pad cover is a matter of preference. Most people seem to use them. Some people feel it is easier to wipe poop off the plastic pad than to wash it out of a cover. But on the other hand, pee would be absorbed by a cover and would just run all over a plastic pad. I don't have a cover on mine. If we have a really messy diaper, I take her upstairs to the big changing table anyway.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Lori in NJ
07-26-2003, 08:03 PM
Lynn,

I registered for the same PNP and did my homework last wknd-- re the sheet for the bassinet I ordered 2 of them from www.basicallybaby.com --they are the Kushies (under bedding it's the last option--you want the Pack-n-Play size). They were $6.99/ea, no shipping or tax--less than Graco & Nojo and they are SOOOOO... soft.

HTH,
Lori