PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else disappointed with Malawi set?

samiam
08-01-2003, 08:45 AM
I've seen such rave reviews about this bedding and just loved the look of it myself. However, after washing it for the first time I was incredibly disappointed. I had to iron everything, including the sheet, because it came out of the dryer so terribly wrinkled. My standards are not all that high and I avoid ironing at all costs, so believe me, it really washed poorly for me to go to this extreme.

Anyone else disappointed with it?

LucyG
08-01-2003, 08:56 AM
The friend I mentioned in the bumper post said that hers also wrinkled terribly. She said the sheet, crib skirt and valance look awful. She hasn't washed the bumper yet. Hers is also the Malawi pattern.

samiam
08-01-2003, 10:46 AM
The bumper is actually the only thing I haven't washed yet either. I guess, like her, I'm hoping it shrinks. Disappointing to spend good money on a set only to find it washes so terribly. I even had to iron the stupid diaper stacker. And like I said, I don't have high standards.

I wish I could return this but I bought in months ago in anticipation of adopting a baby and know I don't have a receipt anywhere.