PDA

View Full Version : Land Of Nod

mum1day
08-13-2003, 07:56 AM
If anyone has experience with their crib bedding, would you mind commenting on it? I'm interested in the Womb with a View set, but would like some feedback on the softness and durability.

TIA!

Natasha

Sarah1
08-24-2003, 09:45 AM
Natasha,

I have no personal experience, but I have been to the Land of Nod store in Chicago, and their crib bedding looked BEAUTIFUL and seemed very soft up close. Again, no personal experience, but I did see it firsthand at the store (don't know if you're looking at a catalog, online, etc...)

Good luck!

emmiem
08-24-2003, 10:48 PM
I bought the Ooh La La bedding set from Land of Nod. It is nice quality. 100%cotton. It is soft. The thread count is 200 which is the same as Pottery Barn Kids. The material is nicer than the character kids sets available which are usually 180 thread count but not as nice as adult sheets like Polo which are 300 thread count and up. I would not hesitate to buy them but make sure you wash them first. Everything seemed to have a smell to them probably from packaging.

amyff
08-28-2003, 10:15 PM
Hi Natasha,
We have the Womb with a View bedding (valance, bumper, comforter, 2 crib sheets and crib skirt) and we love it! It was a great pattern for a our baby since we did not find out the sex. All of the pieces have washed up so nice. The sheet is really sturdy but not too soft because it has some sort of top stitching on it (really pretty). I wish I would have only bought one sheet due to the fact it is so well made and holds up so nice after multiple washings. I hang the quilt over my glider for an additional burst of color but it is really just decoration.
Just to let you know...Land of Nod has great CS because the stripes on the skirt and the comforter did not match (different dye lots?) and they sent me a new one right away!).
If you have any questions or want me to attach a picture...just let me know.
Amy and Ava

mum1day
08-31-2003, 02:14 PM
Amy,

Thanks for the offer. I've actually found some gorgeous fabric that I'm in love with and my MIL has offered to make everything for me with the fabric. But thank you for the offer to attach a picture. I appreciate your help.

BTW-I love this set and would have gotten it had I not fallen in love with this fabric :D

cmd903
11-11-2003, 12:59 PM
I know this thread is a little old, but I was doing a search... Anyway, just wanted to throw out there that the fabric pictured above is used by Wendy Bellisimo in the Country Party set in case anyone else loved it.

mindeva
03-25-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm considering the Womb with a View bedding also. Can anyone with this set let me know if the red/hot pink stripe in the bedskirt is more of a red or more of a pink. I couldn't tell online and I got the catalog today & still can't tell. Just wondering....
THANKS!

amyff
03-25-2004, 07:31 PM
It is red. I still just love the bedding!

mindeva
03-26-2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks so much....that was the answer I was hoping for!