PDA

View Full Version : crib sheets w/elastic all the way around?

spartabella
09-18-2003, 03:48 PM
I believe the book mentioned that crib sheets with elastic all the way around the bottom are the safest...I'm having a hard time finding some - does anyone know which brands have elastic like that (and how do they hold up in the wash)?

Many thanks,
Mel.

amp
09-18-2003, 04:20 PM
I have crib sheets from Land's End that I love. They have elastic all the way around and they are soft and snuggly and they wash well without shrinking. I also have some Carters sheets that I believe have elastic all the way around. I like these just fine too, but prefer the Land's End set that I have because they are slightly bigger and therefore easier to get over the mattress securely enough to keep from popping off.

Momof3Labs
09-18-2003, 07:50 PM
The flannel sheets from The Company Store have elastic all the way around - we love them, they are so snuggly soft!

spartabella
09-19-2003, 10:11 AM
Thank you so much for the information everyone! I'm going to check out their web sites today! :-) Mel.

kristine_elen
09-19-2003, 11:27 AM
I bought some at Target that are 100 percent cotton and have elastic all the way around. They hold up well, too.

cara1
09-19-2003, 11:53 AM
California Kids has elastic all the way around. But to be honest, our cheapo sheets from Carters don't have it all the way around, and they stay on even better, I guess because it's more snug.

csmall
09-21-2003, 08:15 PM
I received a FleeceBaby sheet as a present, it is possibly my favorite
gift. Not only does it have the elastic all the way around but also has deep pockets so there is no way the sheet can slide off and they don't shrink. Best of all my son sleeps longer. Mine came from the Red Barn Marketplace in Chocoura, NH, but you can also find them at fleecebaby.com .
Chris
mother to Andrew 5/20/03

starrynight
09-23-2003, 12:52 PM
I have a nojo flannel type feely sheet with elastic all around and it has held up really well and stayed on good. I got it at bru. I also have a bright future one (jcpenny brand) that feels like jersey knit and it too has held up very well.

kfcboston
09-24-2003, 11:32 AM
I second the Land's End ones. I got mine from the Overstocks page, and I think they are still there. $18 for 2, I think?

HTH!