PDA

View Full Version : Crib sheets

Mia31
10-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Hi there!
I've been searching for some really soft crib sheets, and found the flannel ones from PBK's which I love! They are a bit pricy, so I thought I'd get my 2nd and 3rd sheet from BRU, and Target...I saw the Koala baby ones, Gerber, and Carters. Does anyone have any preference of any of these...thinking about softness, shrinkage, etc..
WOuld love any input! Thank you!!

Momof3Labs
10-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Honestly, I'd suggest getting two nice sheets, and then one cheaper backup sheet. If you only have one nice sheet, you will be using it ALL the time, so why even have two more sheets then? This is something that your baby will be using every day, for many many hours each day. We got flannel sheets from The Company Store, and they are so nice and soft for Colin - I don't even use the less expensive sheets that we got as a gift.

nitaghei
10-07-2003, 01:01 PM
I second Lori - the Company Store flannel sheets are wonderful, and not much more expensive the cheaper, lower quality brands. They often have sales, too.

Nita

1st timeparents
10-12-2003, 07:51 AM
Just saw your posts on flannel crib sheets - I have been looking for where to get them. I wanted to find some for extra warmth in the winter. I almost got them from PBK. Thank you for your recommendation!!!!!!!! Can't wait to check them out.

Karen

Mom to Jenna Kate - 6/10/03

Mia31
10-12-2003, 01:56 PM
I looked on the website, but they didnt have any flannel sheets. :(

But PBK had some really nice flannel ones for 12 dollars a piece, very soft! FYI!

Momof3Labs
10-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Try requesting a Company Kids catalog - their website is very poorly organized. I believe that they are $18 each, though, so the PBK are cheaper.

Mia31
10-13-2003, 09:53 AM
Thanks! Well it's worth getting a catalog for fun anyway!