PDA

View Full Version : Babystyle animal crackers bedding

jbh
10-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Does anyone own the Animal Crackers bedding from Babystyle? I was thinking of buying the bumper and dust ruffle, it is one of the few I've found that actaully goes with my nursery color--a burnt orange shade. I was wondering about the quality of their bedding, since the book doesn't mention it. Thanks for your help!
Julie
EDD 1/2004

audreywindsor
11-06-2003, 02:04 AM
Haven't seen it in person, but it is SO cute online. What a darling choice! You could always order and then return if you don't like it. But I think babystyle usually has good quality stuff.

steph2003
11-14-2003, 08:34 AM
I admit I didn't look at many bedding sets in person - I saw the Animal Crackers stuff on babystyle.com & fell in love with it! I liked it for its sophisticated/stylish look. It didn't look so "babyish" or "cartoonish" to me. With that said I did order it & plan on keeping it. Ultimately I can't much of a comparison to other bedding lines since but in my opinion for the price I think the stuff is just fine (not cheap but along the lines of Land of Nod or PBK) For what its worth I also ordered some Land of Nod stuff because at first I couldn't decide. The major difference I noticed was the babystyle bumper isn't quite as "poofy" as the Land of Nod one. But in the end I think I read where an overstuffed bumper is a bad thing anyway? Not to mention many people end up taking the bumper out down the road. Oh, also I was impressed with the babystyle sheets - very soft in comparison to cheaper brands I felt at Babies R Us. I haven't washed them so can't attest to shrinkage or how they hold up. Also no furniture yet so not sure how the bedding will fit in the crib - hope it looks nice!

I went a little overboard with the Animal Cracker stuff :) to date I bought the window valance, 2 sheets, crib skirt, bumper, the 3 stuffed animals & the "animal corral" to hang on the wall w/the stuffed animals. Oh, also the little matching pictures.

Hope this helps!

jbh
11-18-2003, 06:40 PM
Thanks for your help! I bought the bumper and dust ruffle and really like how they look in person. I was going to order sheets from another store, but now I may get the matching ones since they seem to be well made. Thanks again for your help!