PDA

View Full Version : Celebrations Baby Bedding At A discount

mpsharrow
10-23-2003, 08:14 AM
Anyone know where I can find Celebrations baby bedding at a discount? Also for those in the Maryland area, does buy buy Baby issue coupons?

Robin32054
10-23-2003, 08:36 AM
I haven't actually ordered from them yet, but I've been looking at the Celebrations crib bedding at www.nurserydepot.com. It appears to be somewhat discounted and the shipping is free if you order over a certain amount. My only complaint with them so far has been that I requested some fabric samples over two months ago, and while they said I would receive them in just a couple of weeks...I'm yet to see anything...

Hope this helps. Have a great day.
Robin

zuzu
10-24-2003, 07:54 AM
I don't know anything about where to find the bedding, but there is a thread in the Bargain Alert section regarding Buy Buy Baby coupons.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=82&topic_id=300&mode=full

Great Beginnings regularly has coupons too (15% off one item and 30% off unlimited clothing) in the Clipper and/or Washington Families magazines.

melissa

temple
11-23-2003, 04:03 PM
I don't know anything about Celebrations baby bedding, but I do have info. about Buy Buy Baby coupons. At the Rockville store you can get onto their mailing list by going into the store and signing up at the customer service desk. Eventually, you will receive coupons. I put my name on their mailing list back in early August and just received my first 20% off coupon about 10 days ago. Hope this helps.

Temple