PDA

View Full Version : Kids Line

jdryan3
10-28-2003, 03:56 PM
Is anyone familiar with Kids line and the quality of their products? They have some cute things, but I hadn't heard of them before. Thanks for any input!

jennifer13
10-28-2003, 05:16 PM
We have the Malawi bedding and we adore it. Norah really loves it, she is very content to lay in her crib and stare at the animals on the bumpers. The crib sheet is 50/50 cotton poly and is a little thin, and we've used Lands End sheets instead (but you'll want more than one sheet anyway). But otherwise the quality seems fine to me and I'm glad we didn't spend more. On line at various web sites you can buy other accessories- nightlight, quilt clips etc. We hung the quilt on the wall above her crib. The old BBB didn't give Kidsline the best review, but we've been perfectly happy with it.

Jennifer
Mom to Norah 5/23/03

713abc
10-28-2003, 05:58 PM
We also have the Malawi bedding - it was the pattern I liked the most, with a great price. We love it and have had no issues at all. (DS sleeps on the Utimate Crib sheet, not on the sheet that comes with the set)

vikivoly
10-28-2003, 11:21 PM
I don't have Kidsline, but I have seen it IRL. It seems to be of good quality at a decent price.

August Mom
10-29-2003, 08:07 AM
I have the Kidsline Pocket Teddy pattern and although I really like the pattern, I had serious shrinking issues with the sheets and the didn't fit on the mattress (Colgate foam) after 1 wash. If you aren't planning on using the sheets anyway, there shouldn't be a problem.

LucyG
11-13-2003, 07:06 AM
A friend has the Kids Line Malawi bedding and has been disappointed with how much the bumper shrunk when washed. Other than that, I think she is pleased with it.