PDA

View Full Version : Question about quality of Land's end sheets

Christeen_Trevor
12-04-2003, 02:10 PM
After reading the bbb I was planning on getting some solid color Lands End sheets that go with the classic winnie the pooh theme. The book speaks very highly of Lands End. However when I went to the Good Housekeeping Update the Lands End sheets did not perform as well as others.
Would you suggest I use Lands End or some other brand?

nitaghei
12-04-2003, 02:16 PM
I never understood the rankings there. The Lands End sheets are great. Very soft, hold up well in washing, and have deep pockets and have not budged. I have 2 knit LE sheets that I have used a lot, and they still look new. My personal favorites are LE and The Company Store/ CompanyKids (www.companykids.com). CompanyKids actually has a much larger assortment of colors than LE. I have a flannel sheet from there which has been wonderful. In fact, I need to get another one!

HTH

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

amp
12-04-2003, 03:18 PM
I love our LE crib sheets and would buy them again in a heartbeat!

Momof3Labs
12-04-2003, 04:07 PM
I never understood the GH test either. And anyways, it is old - most companies have changed their sheet design since then.

I don't think that you can go wrong with Lands End or Company Store - both are very high quality products.

houseof3boys
12-04-2003, 09:02 PM
Another fan of Lands End sheets here! I would buy them again and just might with their fleece sheet.

macassi
12-04-2003, 11:41 PM
Another big fan of Lands End here. I have flannel and cotton, and with a previous child had the knit. I've loved all of them. I just ordered the fleece, too.

I can also RAVE about the kids sheets for twin beds. They have a fitted flat which makes it extremely easy to make the bed and, especially, to make bunk beds. Similarly, their fleece blankets don't tuck -- they have fitted bottoms, and make bed making a snap as well.

AndrewsMommy
12-05-2003, 03:38 PM
We have the knit sheets and I love them too!

Tina
Proud Mom to Andrew 3/03

jmofarrill
12-05-2003, 06:31 PM
I have the knit sheets from Lands End, and they're great! Soooooo soft and durable.