PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ordered bedding from JCPenney?

Tampa-Chrissie
01-06-2004, 02:21 PM
I've found some bedding I really like on the JCPenney website, but of course they don't carry it in the stores. If I get and don't like the quality I'll be out the shipping cost. So I was wondering if anyone had bought bedding from them?

-Chrissie

heidi_timms
01-08-2004, 12:26 AM
I have the JCPenney Bright Future knit sheets and love them. They are made by JLamb which met the Good Housekeeping. I haven't tried the percale sheets, but the knit one is super soft! My sheet is just plain pink. I had my bedding set custom-made in pink toile and needed extra sheets. Here is where they discuss the sheets:

http://www.jlambandfriends.com/cribsafty2.html

Also, I found some free shipping codes for jcpenney.com online. I find these all the time by typing in "jcpenney.com", "coupon" in my search engine. If you don't like the bedding set, you can easily return it to a jcpenney store at the catalog desk. I actually did this with a decorative nursery shelf. I got the free shipping, but it wasn't the right color to match my furniture so I returned it.

FREE Shipping on all orders of $25 or more. Use promotion code AJUMPEM. 01/14/04
FREE Shipping with a $25 purchase! Use coupon code NELL. 02/03/04
FREE Shipping with ANY purchase! Use coupon code WEL3DEC. Excludes truck deliveries. 01/31/04

Hope this helps!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

Tampa-Chrissie
01-14-2004, 06:00 PM
I received the bedding, I am very happy for the most part. The sheets are rough, but I've found Lands End sheets that match. But the quilt and bumper are very nice!
-Chrissie

tbaker018
01-15-2004, 02:25 PM
What pattern did you get? We are going with the sports bears.....Just wanted another person's opinion. I too, am getting the Lands End sheets in light blue. We are just getting the dust ruffle, quilt, bumper, and possibly the hamper (not sure about that one?).

Tampa-Chrissie
01-15-2004, 05:32 PM
We got the red Gingham Baby Bedding to go with our red crib.
-Chrissie