PDA

View Full Version : Land of Nod Bedding

lrgeller
01-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Has anyone used of the Land of Nod bedding? I saw their catalog and love some of their stuff.. was just curious.

Thanks!

emmiem
01-22-2004, 09:44 AM
I ordered the Ooh La La but had to return it. The quality seemed okay but there was a smell on the fabric. The colors were off a little bit. The violet was very pink so it did not match the deep purple of my DD's room which is blue based. HTH a little.
emmie

CRColby
01-24-2004, 08:42 PM
I ordered the Animal Cribdom collection which is currently on sale a couple of weeks ago. I love it! The bumper is a bit poofier than I expected but the quality and colors of the set are perfect for what I was looking for. I'm quite happy! They sent the entire catalog with the order and there are many tempting things in there...have fun looking!

mattysmom
01-24-2004, 08:44 PM
We have Womb with a View and have loved it! The quality is nice, the colors great for either a boy or girl and ds is now almost one and it looks brand new!

mamagoosie
02-06-2004, 05:03 PM
I have the chicks bedding--no longer available but super cute. It has held up really well. I have a friend who has PBK bedding that is now sagging and wearing out. My LON bedding still looks brand-new.