PDA

View Full Version : cant find LE knit crib sheets on Overstock.com and how many sheets should i have

ladythebabygirl
01-27-2004, 01:11 AM
Hi.
I cant find the Lands End Knit sheets on Overstock.com it says that nothing is there. I dont understnad am i typng in something wrong i have never used Overstock.com before.
Also how many crib sheets would you suggest when you have to do laundry at a laundry mat.

Mel

MelissaTC
01-27-2004, 08:56 AM
Check the overstock page at Lands End. They sometimes have sheets on there. www.landsend.com If you look on the top of the screen, there should be the word overstocks.

You should have at least 2 sheets - one on the crib and one in the wash. We have 5 sheets in total. I like changing the colors, etc..

Momof3Labs
01-27-2004, 10:56 AM
Since you have to go to a laundromat, I'd suggest 3-4 crib sheets. We've gone through 2-3 a night, on the rare occasion, but I am able to start a load of laundry as soon as that happens - a luxury that you won't have.

amp
01-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Yes, you should be able to find them at www.landsend.com on the overstocks page. You click the Overstocks page at the top and then pick kids or home. I don't believe there are any crib sheets on there right now, but I could be wrong. Keep checking it. They don't stay on there all the time, but they do get there a few times a year.

How often do you go to the laundromat? I would suggest 3-5 sheets. Often, we were able to go days without changing the sheets, and then, like Lori, we would have times where we would have to change them a couple times in a day/night. You could start with 3 and see how it goes. If you find that you are running out, you can always run out or send DH to BRU or somewhere to pick up extras in pinch. You might also want to consider a few sheet savers to put under the baby's head and/or an extra or two of the mattress pad so if you have to wait to go to the laundromat and the baby has a diaper blowout or spitup or vomit.

ladythebabygirl
01-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Thank you all for the info i was not looking on landsend page i was looking at www.overstock.com lol.

Mel