PDA

View Full Version : in search of Target's Amy Coe "Happy Stripes" bedskirt

hc
01-28-2004, 10:25 AM
Target is having a clearance on their Amy Coe nursery bedding and I wanted the whole set for my baby's nursery. I got everything but the "Happy Stripes" bedskirt (the pale green and blue vertical stripes). I have called around all the Target in my local area (Detroit) but there is none left.

If anyone out there sees one, can you buy it and send it to me? It is normally $19.99 but should be clearanced at ~$14. Shipping should be less than $4 (priority). I would be eternally grateful if a good samaritan out there can do me this favor.

Please let me know.

Thanks a bunch.

(disregard above....Can't trust the floor people for checking. Just came back from Target and they had 3 so I bought one. By the way, all Amy Coe circus line was at 50% off.)

bagnatoe
02-10-2004, 01:13 AM
I'm curious to hear what you think of the quality of the Amy Coe line of sheets or any Target sheet.
I'm in search of a non-gender specific, sturdy, safe, high thread count, affordable sheet that will not have the elastic wear out after several washes. I'm confused by all the reviews.
If you have any experience with these or other sheets, please let me know.
THanks

Cassandra27
02-18-2004, 11:42 PM
We have the Amy Coe sheets from Target and are perfectly happy with them. They are 100% cotton and feel very sturdy. I haven't washed them much, but they look great so far!

p.s. Love the pink Le Cirque print from Amy Coe! We got all our bedding the week it all went on clearance last month.

Cassandra
mom to Jenna, born 02/03/04

chanamelia
02-21-2004, 10:41 AM
They have it on target.com

byobu
03-01-2004, 02:05 AM
I bought the whole set because it is on sale at Target.
I wash the fitted sheet in cold water and line it dry. (Despite the fact that the washing instruction tells me it can go into a warm machine wash and tumble dry low).
After it is dry the fitted sheet SHRINKS!!!

Before it was washed, it fits on the mattress, after the wash it does not fit anymore. I returned the whole set to Target.

If you go to Target.com and find these products, you can read other people's feedback on this bedding.

I hope this helps.