PDA

View Full Version : Long shot but...matching accessories for PBK bedding?

June Mommy
02-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Hi, I bought a bedding set from PBK before we were even ttc because I loved the pattern so much! It is the "Ranch Truck" theme. Now we are having a little boy, so I finally get to use it. I have been searching ebay, etc. for someone that can paint wall prints to go with this theme. I found someone who sells that sort of thing but haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know of where I might be able to get this done? Also (even more of a long shot) I would love to find birth announcements to match. I know they would have to be custom-printed, but I don't even know where to start looking. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Jennymarie
02-19-2004, 01:44 AM
I'd check ebay occasionally. They have lots of brand new PBK accessories, and they get new stuff everyday it seems.

cimberdog
02-21-2004, 06:42 PM
I have an idea for you that I sort of used with our PBK dogs theme. Make a copy of a couple ranch trucks on the quilt, then make a stencil by tracing the copy on to stencil paper and then cut out the stencil and paint. Michaels also sells wallies - wallpaper cutouts that can be complimentary. We have the PBK fire engines now and I found some wallies nat Michaels that are complementary.