PDA

View Full Version : Land's End vs. PBK pink

emilyr
03-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know if the "pinks" of these two companies match? I have put off buying bedding b/c I just couldn't find anything I "loved" that I was willing to spend the money for. I would like to get a crib skirt and quilt from PBK but from previous posts think that I would like the sheets from LE better.

TIA

Emily

katem
03-04-2004, 07:11 PM
I am brand new to this board, so I hope I do this right! I ordered a color swatch from Lands End and it came within a few days. If you go to the product you are interested in on the website there should be an option to order color swatches. I found it a great way to match colors!

Kate

emilyr
03-05-2004, 06:28 PM
Duh! I should have thought of that but with my brain in the state that it is... let's just say that I am lucky to get through the day in one piece -- and with my toddler dressed and fed!!

Thanks!

Emily

hellosmiletoday
03-17-2004, 02:42 AM
I'm looking for a "mint" (and not "sage") crib sheet to match the "gender-neutral" crib bedding set my mom is making, and noticed that the Company Store also provides free swatches...and it looks like they have both solid and gingham fitted sheets that are reasonably priced. They have pink as well. They were very nice about sending swatches...I asked for both the solid and gingham. I hope it matches!

Its too bad that PBK doesnt provide swatches!

sugarsnappea
03-17-2004, 08:31 AM
My SIL has LE pink sheets and a crib bumper. Her room is done in PBK Grace, skirt, windows etc.. I never would of known that she bought her bedding from 2 places. I think it matches great!

I am doing the same with LE yellow sheets and PBK skirt and quilt. :)