PDA

View Full Version : Company Store crib sheets

SeanaRain
03-11-2004, 02:08 AM
It's the time for me to start looking at sheets for the crib. I got a Company Store catalog the other day and saw some very rich deep colors available for crib sheets. Any idea how they stand up after washing? Do they fade at all?

I did a search for Company Store crib sheets, but most of the stuff I found was from over a year ago. I'm hoping for newer info.

TIA!

nitaghei
03-11-2004, 11:42 AM
We have a flannel crib sheet that has held up extremely well after more than a year of use. No fading or shrinking, and still very soft. I have a bunch of adult Company Store stuff too, which I absolutely love. I have a dark grey and red plaid flannel duvet cover that I've had for more than 12 years, and it never faded (though it's finally beginning to look worn out).

HTH

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

papal
03-11-2004, 11:58 AM
I have 3 company store crib sheets that i got on an incredible discount last year. They are all cotton and i LOVE them. I have washed them several times and have not seen any fading.
Landsend had some on overstocks yesterday, if you want to check those out. Being Landsend, i am sure their quality is pretty good too.

nitaghei
03-11-2004, 12:03 PM
HA!! :) I can vouch for Landsend, too. I have 2 knit crib sheets that have held up beautifully. As have the adult bed linens! (percale, flannel, matalesse . . . .)

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

Momof3Labs
03-11-2004, 11:46 PM
We have three Company Store flannel crib sheets that have held up beautifully - they are still super soft, even after a year and a half of heavy use.