PDA

View Full Version : colgate mattress and PBK sheets

stacyleigh
03-12-2004, 01:41 AM
Last weekI bought a crib sheet on sale at PBK ($6.99). I washed it and now I CANNOT get it to fit on the mattress. I did dry it....did I shrink it or is it defective?? Does anyone know if PBK will allow me to return it. I have unfortuately thrown the packaging away but I do have the receipt. :(

My other sheets I wash, dry the same way and they are fine. Is this a PBK issue or Colgate issue?? TIA

Stacy
SAHM to Lucy 4 mos. and Olivia 8 years

thundersweet
03-12-2004, 06:06 PM
You know I was just coming her to ask the same question. I think I have a colgate mattress. We bough the biggest mattress the store sold so we could get a tight fit. I was going to bid on PBK sheet set but from your post I am going to pass. I do not think your sheet is defective. I purchased a name brand crib sheet before my dd was born and it didnt fit either. The only sheets I have found that fit over our mattress and mattress protector are Lands End sheets. I like the knit ones the best. After more than 2 years theys till fit all the way around and under the crib. Oh and I also bought the mattress protector from there too.

Hope that helps,
Sandy